India - Australia One Day International series 2009

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 238
  • Views Views 22,915
Look at dhoni in after match presentation. He has no sad feelings at all. He does not care India's losses.. :@

Apart from his decision to bat, I don't think he's responsible for India's loss in 3 consecutive games. There are other irresponsible players in the team like Sehwag, Gambhir, Harbhajan. And, India's seamers are always a concern.

I think 2

Haha ..jk..

Batting first was the biggest mistake, How can a captain playing at home can make such a blunder? huh

heh. i dont think he is even married.

sometimes i think about how much money can make someone satisfied?

look at SRK, Sachin, even Akshay. they make enough money in one year that can last them a lifetime.

but then looking at michael jackson's history and backruptcy, you can never be sure.

still... there has to be a point when you get tired of making too much money and get back to doing what you are paid to do.

----------

as for dhoni... and all the indian captains.. they do not show even an iota of emotion in presentation ceremonies. a loss is just a number added to the number of games they have lost.

its the usual chit chat. we batted badly, we bowled badly, we fielded poorly. the boys tried hard. yada yada. can i get back to my 5 star hotel please? i have a life to live. you are wasting my time.

His wife's name is Anjali !Even if sachin opens a academy, he can easily survive !

i thought we were talking about dhoni. :D

----------

as for sachin. i think he has reached the michael jordon levels.

even if you retire, your brand still is pretty strong.

you would still get to advertise. you would still have brand sponsors.

you just have to remain in the limelight once in a while doing tasks to promote your sponsors.

i thought we were talking about dhoni. :D

----------

as for sachin. i think he has reached the michael jordon levels.

even if you retire, your brand still is pretty strong.

you would still get to advertise. you would still have brand sponsors.

you just have to remain in the limelight once in a while doing tasks to promote your sponsors.

FFS dude, sports is not all about money:pleasehelp:

how many parents would be ok with their kids wanting to become an athlete. how many parents would be ok with their kids wanting to become a cricketer?

This loss comes against a 2nd grade aussie bowling, Imagine what would have happened if they had all their front line bowlers.Another thing, If India doesn't do well in ODI, it will hasten the end of the ODI format.

Indian cricketers want to play T-20 because its a short game and the performance is not counted much in comparison of ODI's.

Back