India - Australia One Day International series 2009

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 238
  • Views Views 22,924
i have had similar instances with techwhack... google news has to adapt it to every CMS and site out there. so it tends to make mistakes. it tries to check for article date from the content around the article itself. i have seen cases it would ignore a brand new article if the article itself has a data that is in the past. it usually ignores stuff that is more than 2 days old. and sometimes it would pick real old articles just after a comment was posted on it. maybe it picks it up from the comment feed rss.it is amazing however how fast and accurate google news ...

I wonder whether the cricketers are playing with the same dedication that the show during IPL? Earlier playing for India used to be the biggest achievement for any cricketer, but now I don't think that's the case.

I wonder whether the cricketers are playing with the same dedication that the show during Indian Premier League?

Earlier playing for India used to be the biggest achievement for any cricketer, but now I don't think that's the case.

It's sure that most care more about the Indian Premier League, which was proved during the ICC World T20 2009.

its an achievement of course... it leads to a good bank balance. :D

Haha, in future we'll have freelance cricketers.

well it is becoming very clear that even aussies and english players are more lured by the one month stint in IPL than playing for the national team. anyone would considering the amount of money involved. cricket is no longer a gentlemen game.

well it is becoming very clear that even aussies and english players are more lured by the one month stint in Indian Premier League than playing for the national team. anyone would considering the amount of money involved.

cricket is no longer a gentlemen game.

By the conclusion of that, I'm sure you didn't watched The Ashes.

Ponting & Strauss both advised their teams to not to play The Indian Premier League. Ponting pulled out of Indian Premier League II after playing the first two weeks of Indian Premier League 1.

Mr. Punter has also been retired from T20 Cricket to play The Ashes 2013.

BTW: It's clear that Windies & Lankans do care more about the Indian Premier League.

Back