Indian Cricket Season 2012

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 841
  • Views Views 47,968
Well there are guys like Hayden who made tremendous comebacks, I would say drop him, let him do well in domestic , get selected in Tests and then see if he can be brought to ODIs. Pujara, Rahane should get prority in Tests if you ask me.

I find Tiwary more suited for ODIs, and Pujara for Tests. I like Rahane too, but I wonder where I would have put him if I was a selector.

Yes in TenCrikcet scroller they were running ...that Rohit Sharma holds a record of most ducks by a visiting batsman in SL...I am not sure whether its for a series or its an entire record..

Virat Kohli is is awesome form. Never seen any players scoring so many centuries, most of them while chasing.

Hope he will carry this from in tests as well!

On Rohit Sharma

Where are Rohit's detractors! He scored all his runs in boundaries today. Showed the other batsmen how to play. And then he sacrificed his wicket so that others can also hog the limelight. That is called selfless contribution.

Where are Rohit's detractors! He scored all his runs in boundaries today. Showed the other batsmen how to play. And then he sacrificed his wicket so that others can also hog the limelight. That is called selfless contribution.

lol. selfless contribution indeed

Pathan is proving to be a decent all round option, atleast on home and sub-continent conditions.

Back