Indian Cricket Season 2012

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 841
  • Views Views 47,964
By the way they are batting, I get the feeling, this is one of the matches, wherein the slow down to get NRR up to 7 & then fail when trying to accelerate. Something like how the opening game panned out for Sri Lanka.

Virat Kohli has 774 runs in his last 10 matches, the most any player has ever scored in a 10-ODI span.Virat and Hashim amla are the only 2 top order batsmen currently having average over 50

I wonder if they will bring back a bowler or go with Rahane in the final game. Or.... stick with Rohit, again.

if India wins this match, Dhoni should give chance to Rahane.

Rohit failing so badly is not good news for Indias test future .. rohit is one canditate to replace laxman when he quits but such bad form isent doing good for him .. maybe ipl 2013 will get him back to playing like a pro .. i hope rohit sharma is not rememberd as a ipl expert but as a good test player since he has the potential to do well ...

I am not sure how long he can be pursued with, there have been so many who got to play 2 or 3 games in total. There are others in line as well.

I agree with u man , Indias ODI team is not the issue because yuvraj should be back soon .. plus there are others .. but test team is looking bad .. rahane / pujara are 2 names that come to mind to make a entry to the test team along with rohit .. raina and yuvraj have shown that they dont have the temprament to last in the longer format of the game ...

Back