Indian Cricket Season 2012

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 841
  • Views Views 47,963
An also Sehwag got 1 wicket of Jaywardane....So now Rohit will not be dropped for final ODI too...

Rohit not called in to bowl yet :|13th over of part-timers in progress.Manoj Tiwary bowls a maiden in the 38th over ? :OYay! I sort of guessed it right, Rohit Sharma is brought on in the 39th.Are we delayed or something & Dhoni trying to rush in to complete the overs through part time spinners? Tiwary bowling the 40th over, 15th from part timers.

And Tiwary gets 3.... new leading strike bowler for India :rolleyes:And 4 ... Even Ashwin has only a 3-for as his best

Tiwary finishes a tad expensive at 4/61, but 22 overs of part time from India. India need 252 to win.

Part time bowlers did the trick for India, so much that Zaheer and Irfan had no work on field :)

Rohit Sharma out in the middle, Dhoni must be getting ready to bat. Though, I suspect it will be Manoj Tiwary in next.

He might still get a chance in the next game on the account of the wonderful bowling performance of 2-0-6-0. And, as I guessed, Manoj Tiwary is in next.

Poor tiwary today had to justify his spot as a bowler by taking 4 wickets incase dhoni dumps him if he gets another century today

Back