Indian Cricket Season 2012

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 841
  • Views Views 47,968
Rohit Flop Sharma lives upto his reputation. but dhoni and co will let him play 100 ODI's and if by fluke he scores even a fifty, he will be persisted for another season with dhoni justifying with a statement like"We Always Backed the Right Talent. We Instilled faith in him and he delivered"As for Irfan, I will always pick him in an ODI. He is such a handy All-rounder. Despite proving himself earlier this year he was dropped for Vinay kumar for this series. Don't know what Selectors were smoking!!

Kapugedra walks after being hit on the leg, anticipating a lbw, how often does that happen.

Irfan Pathan takes 5... For someone who wasn't part of the original 15.. that's sensational.

Well, Malinga disagrees...India win... but SL came close, like in the 1st ODI...

Rohit Flop Sharma lives upto his reputation. but dhoni and co will let him play 100 ODI's and if by fluke he scores even a fifty, he will be persisted for another season with dhoni justifying with a statement like

"We Always Backed the Right Talent. We Instilled faith in him and he delivered"

Lets wait and watch for the next ODI Team India selection...1 thing for sure neither Rohit nor media or even us would in the future would criticize that Rohit has a talent but because of couple of failures he was sacked from the team....Its time for Rohit himself to come forward to Dhoni or Selectors dont select him for any ODI for next series...he has that much of failures and he himself should know this that he does not deserve the place...lastly i forgot i am sure for next ODI sreies the God of cricket will be back and Rohit might be dropped or will be in the bench....

Back