Indian Cricket Season 2012

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 841
  • Views Views 48,036
I will post what i posted as my status update......We are in serious, desperate need of separating the players who play the Longer version of the game, from those who play the Shorter version of game. And those who play IPL/CL - should not be allowed to play either of the 2.Test team has gone down the drain. Spinners no longer willing to persevere, nor are the batsmen willing.Its the same track on which we batted first, and limped to 327......on which the English batsmen made merry. And its still the same track, on which we are at knees against Panesar and Swann.Need quality spinners, and quality Batsmen to be atleast assured at home to begin with!

As someone mentioned sometime ago, Indian cricket has only three problems, batting, bowling and fielding.

i miss dravid and laxman already. atleast somewhat they will play better than yuvraj. also harbhajan is waste of time.

England certainly level series 1-1 today. Very bad performance by entire Indian team. They got pitch as they wanted, yet...

well vettel won the championship :D i do not care.

England certainly level series 1-1 today. Very bad performance by entire Indian team. They got pitch as they wanted, yet...

And Dhoni still wants turning track in Kolkata. :D

We dont have spinners and they have spinners. Series on platter. Atithi Devo Bhava. :D

Our spinners did well. They failed only against Cook and Pietersen. Someday in remaining tests these 2 would also fail to perform like Kohli and Pujara :)We should ban Pietersen from I P L :D

I assume we can see same team from Mumbai in Kolkata, as these is (unfortunately) the best possible team available to play in that pitch as well.

Back