Indian Cricket Season 2012

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 841
  • Views Views 48,033
Dhoni is not selecting the team :|Anyway, if the news "leaks" (which will if he does) that he put pressure on selectors to drop him. He would be painted as a villain and would have to be dropped next or soon enough. Plus, I dont see him performing as well in Tests.

Yuvraj too struggling.So, these 3 should be dropped but unfortunately they won't be until they want to.I just wonder how come the so called "very good players of spin" are struggling against the spin whereas the poms are playing better against them provided that indian spinners are superior to their spinners at home in particular.

Poms are playing better because our spinners are bowling nowhere near as well as the Englishmen are bowling. Even more than our batting failure what is more scary is the failure of our spin bowlers on our own home pitches. Monty Panesar and Swann showed how to bowl on our pitches.

3rd test:Harbhajan OUT and Ishant Sharma IN.India to bat.

Pujara gone too... 90/2 at lunch. If sachin does not play, I expect a collapse!

India seem struggling at 139/4 in 50+ overs. Tendulkar 28 not out - his highest in 11 innings, 7 Tests after his 80 against Australia in Sydney this year

Back