Indian Cricket Season 2012

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 841
  • Views Views 47,970
When Michael Jackson said THIS IS IT, he really meant it. Sachin needs to come out with a similar statement. His time is up really. Indeed the greatest batsman this generation has ever witnessed but he is making us say he is the worst ever by demonstrating poor batting performances.

I dont mind loosing... With all these players like Sehwag, Gambhir, Sachin if you cant bat in India its not at all accepted....Instead i would like to see youngsters coming into the side and let them loose all the test matches for next 2 years....atleast they will become bold & play well in home conditions...We have lost 8 consecutive Test MAtches over seas with the help of Sehwag, Gambhir, Dravid, Sachin, LAxman...and now we are unable to perform in home conditions...the dis heartening part is that we have been beaten by Spinners....IF the same performance is applied in a corporate being an software engineer or for a sales persons...the management would have called all these gentlmen in the board room and would terminated them on Doomsday - 21st Dec - 2012...You have been given enough chance to preform for the last 20 months and yet we dont see any improvement on your performances...

Am so Happy, India on course to lose the match.

Until India loses this series very bad, there wont be any changes in the team.

Nothing shall happen until they see that zombies following IPL range dwindling. It's upto the people to ensure that. I have been yelling whenever these farcical tournaments come. But people say it's "entertainment" so very watch it. Well then u have to certainly forgo international performances.

It's do disheartening to see Indians getting happy on this bad performance.

Me too sad! No matter what, I won't be happy seeing the national team failing so miserably in the game I love. :(

India v England, 4th Test, Nagpur, 2nd day : Piyush Chawla assures it's not time to panic | Cricket News | India v England | ESPN Cricinfo

This could help you get through the day, if it could.

This guy is another joke. Lolz!

^ I thought of posting it in the humor section but then, it might backfire me, you never know. And I still got hope as well. We could still win this game, I'm not dropping the ball just yet.

I would love to see Sachin play till hes 70 years old ... He would have achieved all possible records by then and might just be playing with his grandson if he gets one ...

Back