Indian Cricket Season 2012

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 841
  • Views Views 47,968
I saw the disaster of our Team with my own eyes...having pavilion seats.. :|Shaked my hand with Dhoni,Cook,Kohli,Viru,Trott.. :P

Did you watch the match in anticipation of Jadeja's triple century?

Indian players must already be counting days for the circus event to start & everything else will be forgotten, atleast for a month before, during and after the event.

Yeah people will allow them to do so.

The Indian team didn't even care to attend the presentation..Only Dhoni came to speak to Ravi!!
I actually slept while my Gf was watching and she yelled at me like hell for sleeping. :|
How could one not sleep in a Test match...especially where ones beating the crap out of India..
And im a bigger fan than her lol!!
Did enjoy a warm crowd..Its just i was sitting in PAVILION end..so there were many "videshis" ;)..They were chanting merry christmas..!! -_-

@Volcano - Kithne Aadhmi Stadium pe the...:imbored:
jinko koi kaam nahi tha woh log hi aaye the..like me..I got those tickets for free..so WTH right.. :P

He was asking a number, not the description of the type of people who attended. Anyway who else will attend a dead match and a lost series on a Monday.

He was asking a number, not the description of the type of people who attended. Anyway who else will attend a dead match and a lost series on a Monday.

Yea..sorry i told him a approx number..because i couldn't count the no. of people present there.. :|
"jinko koi kaam nahi tha woh log hi aaye the" translates as "Those who had no work to do today were present"
Just think how many people would have no work on a Monday morning..!!

Well... I think he was expecting something like 500-1000 or answers like that :)

Time for Kohli to replace Dhoni as India captain: Gavaskar : Cricketnext

tting legend Sunil Gavaskar feels young Virat Kohli is the future of Indian cricket and he is ready to take up the captaincy job from incumbent Mahendra Singh Dhoni in the aftermath of the series defeat against England. England broke the 28-year-old jinx by defeating India 2-1 verdict in the Test series after the fourth and final match ended in a draw here Monday.

Gavaskar said it is time the selectors look to the future as Dhoni seemed out of sorts in this series. "Till the fourth day of this Test I said there is no alternative to Mahendra Singh Dhoni, but now that Virat (Kohli) has come up with a 100 under trying circumstances I think he has discovered a good part about himself. I think he is ready to take on the mantle," the former India skipper said.

So one century is all it takes to decide he is fit to be captain :|

Personally, I feel, he needs to do a bit more to be considered a regular in the XI

Back