Is TP-Link Archer C6 good enough for 100mbps access point?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 58
  • Views Views 6,380

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Is C6 good enough for 100mbps access point? My really really old Buffalo router has become quite painful to use in the corner most room of the house 😩

Yeah, ordering. :D

Upvote 0
Ordered c6 - got us version(will mostly get us version) .. It does have snapshot version of openwrt. That's crappy and would give bad speeds on both 5ghz and 2.4ghz and even on lan connection. If you are going with stock version of the software,its pretty good 👍getting approx 200+ mbps on 5ghz constantly.

Upvote 0
Screenshot_20200806-155008.webp

Is Amazon high or something?

Upvote 0
Ordered c6 - got us version(will mostly get us version) .. It does have snapshot version of openwrt. That's crappy and would give bad speeds on both 5ghz and 2.4ghz and even on lan connection. If you are going with stock version of the software,its pretty good 👍getting approx 200+ mbps on 5ghz constantly.
What is your connection speed?

Upvote 0
This is common bugs, manay are reporting this.... Anyhow these slaes are just a gimmick, better off buying offline....

@Sushubh Even I got confused with the mixup at Amazon listings... have asked the shop guy to get me the preffered model/type based on dd/open WRT supported which is Archer C6 v2 (EU, RU).

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Back