MTNL Broadband: ADSL light on, but no internet connectivity

• Thread starter Thread starter aalaap
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 553
  • Views Views 97,896
Hello Guys,So what's the latest with 'April Problems' ? Have they been resolved or not yet ? I have been on bridged mode (thanks to Krish) since last week & net works just fine as is supposed to in bridged mode hence I don't know the latest on those 'April Problems', Please do update me.Thanks

@mindlogicx. I am free from April problemz. Only the router page takes a bit of time:dance::yahoo:

----------

@rdj. Do you know to Pm(Private messaging)

@mindlogicx Yes most of the symptoms have disappeared from 9-6-09 except
1) Over metering for me.
2) Disconnections still happen but it not only reconnects but there is connectivity unlike in the past where the ADSL light would stop flickering but no connectivity.
Modem page can be accessed on for about a min after switching on, just like before.

BTW My speeds just now are again usually a piddlly 1.60 mbps even though my sync rate is correct.

https://www.speedtest.net

@Socrates. Do you have any parallel connection? if then remove the other connection and connect your modem

Okay. Problem is with your line if disconnections happen

Many thanks for the update. From your feedbacks, it seems that things have started to improve a bit slowly but steadily. I really wish & hope that things are back to pre-April state asap. Good Luck everyone !BTW, can you guys now open the router homepage (192.168.1.1) anytime while you are online ? OR only when the router is switched-on (or reset) & then can only access the page just for 1-min or so (April Issue) ?Thanks again.

Shall I wait for them to work out the problems with Bhayandar Exchange themselves of shall I complaint them again :O@ Socrates 256 kbps download speed in 256 kbps connection :huh:

Back