MTNL Broadband: ADSL light on, but no internet connectivity

• Thread starter Thread starter aalaap
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 553
  • Views Views 97,895
Update...............

Still facing lot of problems. There were no disconnections previously but now it has started.

Two so called MTNL engineers arrived at my residence to check up the fault. They checked everything and told me that line was okay. The ADSL was blinking continuously and these people couldn't know what the problem exactly is. They tried replacing the modem and the ADSL became stable. When i asked them if my modem is faulty, why don't you replace my modem. I pay my modem rent every month. There reason was pathetic "Aapke Modem mein MTNL ka logo nahi hai". I was like:madness:

Now they have some what made the ADSL stable and said "Hum pehli baar aisa problem dekh rahe hain"

----------

Currently, i am getting this speed

http://img265.imageshack.us/i/speedcheck.jpg/

@krish_88 Totally unacceptable, kick some A.... :@

After upgrading the firmware. I get this speed:thumbsup:

http://img36.imageshack.us/i/firmwareupgrade.jpg/

Hi Guys ! After facing problems of slow speed for 3 weeks finally my net is down from past 4 days :wall:.I just dont know whats wrong with it.All the lights in my modem are blinking fine. But no sites are opening.When I told the same on 1504, she told me that when engineer calls you to confirm ask him to come to your home and check the problem :huh:.Cant they themselves send him to me as Ive already been complaining since ages.Hey Socrates/Krish, please suggest me something on it mates :huh:

Hi Guys !

All the lights in my modem are blinking fine. But no sites are opening.
When I told the same on 1504, she told me that when engineer calls you to confirm ask him to come to your home and check the problem :huh:.

Cant they themselves send him to me as Ive already been complaining since ages.

Hey Socrates/Krish, please suggest me something on it mates :huh:

That is the culture of the company even the ED's secretary has given me something similar, so what can you expect. Best write to the DGM broadband & tell him, the email-id's are given in the stickies

@Kingtaurus. We all are facing the same issue. Yesterday, i got two people visiting my house thus checking the same. They were clueless, Just see "They didn't know where my Network connections exist". I told them go to Control panel and just have a look at it. Finally, they told me that "They saw such a problem for the first time"

----------

@kingtaurus.
Mail these people
DGM Bhayandar ---> [email protected]
DGM Broadband ---> [email protected]
GM Broadband -----> [email protected]

Back