MTNL Broadband: ADSL light on, but no internet connectivity

• Thread starter Thread starter aalaap
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 553
  • Views Views 97,895
Update...19th June. Got a call from SDE(Prabhadevi). He told me that there was a clear problem with your line as it kept on generating errors. Also added that "There is an earthing in my line" and told to replace it with a newer line.

@krish_88 lol. Did catch his name.;) After all this while they came to this conclusion.

okay an update from my side. 4-5 days back i wasnt able to connect at all in the afternoon. it was down for maybe a couple of hours. later when connection was up, my problem had vanished. :Dtill now the problem hasnt come up again. :yahoo: so i guess MTNL has fixed whatever it was. hope you guys also are free from the problems.

Guys, eplindia wrote that D-Link 502T firmware has expired so the router is acting funny, so can't we update with a firmware available at D-Link Australia. Wont that help. Link below
Download
Pls let me know.:thumbsup:

Update: Just read firmware upgrade.txt it clearly says
NOTE: This firmware is only suitable for modems/routers distributed in Australia. If you bought your router outside Australia or New Zealand the firmware upgrade may damage your router and void the Warranty.

Hello,from today morning internet at my end is also acting funny.I am not able to browse normally.I need to refresh the page again and again.or else it fails to load.Can any1 tell me whats the problem.I am facing such kind of problem for the 1st time.Router GLB 502-T.Dont know what to do now.Line is perfect.Thanks and Regards,Uchit Shah

Guys, eplindia wrote that D-Link 502T firmware has expired so the router is acting funny, so can't we update with a firmware available at D-Link Australia. Wont that help. Link below
Download
Pls let me know.:thumbsup:

Update: Just read firmware upgrade.txt it clearly says
NOTE: This firmware is only suitable for modems/routers distributed in Australia. If you bought your router outside Australia or New Zealand the firmware upgrade may damage your router and void the Warranty.

For the latest firmware check out my post in this thread no.#211. It was given to me by D-Link India.

@socratesThe firmware on the website is the same that we currently use dated "30 May 2005" DLinkML-2M_DSL-502T_V2.00B01T01.ML.20050530_upgradeB05.exe.So there wont be any advantage of upgrading to this version.socrates have u updated your 502T with this version.And which router r u currently using and in which mode??

Back