MTNL Broadband: Internet getting disconnected for 1 minute every few hours?

• Thread starter Thread starter nevillek
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 169
  • Views Views 33,522
@ 10.56 AM

The connection is stable but as seen cant open any websites ! :o

I have a 2meg connection.

Regards

Connection is dead slow, Websites don't load, Are April Probz back??

Hi,Just wanted to know those "April Problems" were solved by themselves or we need to do something from our side?

Hi,

Just wanted to know those "April Problems" were solved by themselves or we need to do something from our side?

Nothing gets solved as far as you let them know about the issue. I am very sure, they might still not be aware of the issues people are facing. You have options like Visiting your Exchange and finding out the issue, or mailing them, Mailing works and they do read, especially the ED. Mail a copy to the DGM of you area and do a CC to ED. Calling to 1504 is an utter waste, they put you on hold for a longer duration. The Next day you can only find is the lineman visiting your area, Who doesn't have knowledge of using computers, The only thing he knows, would be logging to the Router page and checking the details and Refreshing the desktop page lol:

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

http://img651.imageshack.us/i/mtnl.png/

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

Pinging Open Dns Servers
http://img97.imageshack.us/i/opendns.png/

Hi,

Just wanted to know those "April Problems" were solved by themselves or we need to do something from our side?

:OWe had to consult on this forum & individually kick some 'A'. IF you are getting mailer daemons of 'over quota' then send forward the same to the ED so he can see what his subordinates are doing.:@

Have you guys emailed the DGM about all this?Socrates, is it still the same? (dunno coz I'm using my Hathway net since afternoon)

Have you guys emailed the DGM about all this?

Socrates, is it still the same? (dunno coz I'm using my Hathway net since afternoon)

Look at my 46th post, The result after having mailed the DGM.

Back