MTNL Broadband: Internet getting disconnected for 1 minute every few hours?

• Thread starter Thread starter nevillek
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 169
  • Views Views 33,522
Look at my 46th post, The result after having mailed the DGM.

LoL ! i have the DGM's number i think ...do u want it?

I have the number

Guys today the stability was fine but the speed was utter crap, i cant download nor can i access webpages , forget streaming just managed to check emails.Regards

Guys today the stability was fine but the speed was utter crap, i cant download nor can i access webpages , forget streaming just managed to check emails.

Regards

Same here

Accessing this site normally is v slow but in these difficult times accessing this site is a pain. Admin can you do something about it.

I have never faced such problem with MTNL broadband since last 2 years. This problem seems to be severe. Call centers are clueless and says that today is eed and cannot do anything. They are so shameless to say that.Now I think all mumbai mtnl broadband users are facing the problem. Also the mtnl gprs has the same problem It just cannot keep connection alive for 1 minute.Now what? :ishock:

I have never faced such problem with MTNL broadband since last 2 years. This problem seems to be severe. Call centers are clueless and says that today is eed and cannot do anything. They are so shameless to say that.

Now I think all mumbai mtnl broadband users are facing the problem. Also the mtnl gprs has the same problem It just cannot keep connection alive for 1 minute.

Now what? :ishock:

We must know the exact problem by tommorow. Lets wait and watch.

it fine rite nowbut Line State : Showtime Modulation : G.DMT Annex Mode : ANNEX_A G.DMT?

Connection perfectly fine for me today..

Line State: Showtime
Modulation: ADSL2
Annex Mode: ANNEX_A

SNR Margin: 33.5 35.5db
Line Attenuation: 30.6 18.5 db
Data Rate: 1159 253 kbps
CRC: 3 0

Anyone knows why my CRC is 3? It should be 0 na!

Back