MTNL Triband Broadband 749 Plan Launched In Delhi! (2mbps Night Unlimited)

• Thread starter Thread starter genexed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,222
  • Views Views 143,620
hey Gaurav,i have also left that forum.it was becoming very boring.but it will soon liven up when a new cricket game comes.but this forum is far better then that one because new plans and isps are always being introduced.so any clue for anyone for plan or speed change?

lol..

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

why r u laughing? Paschim Vihar is like a small city lol.:rofl:

wont talking on a IM be more comfortable for you guys?
hehe.. we have alredy made an IM out of this thread.

IM ........................cant understand.
IM = Instant Messenger

bhailog, just a piece of advice.If u r on Unlimited plan right now; dont use up ur MBs like crazy- coz once the plan change occurs; they WILL be counted against the 1.25Gb quota !!

mujhe lagta hai ki mtnl wale hamen pagal bana rahe hain. yesterday i called em up as i saw my plan changed but not speed.firstly they didnt have any clue abt the speed.they said that i should only 256kbps on this plan. after a lot of argument he agreed that it is 2mbps and not 256 kbps.he forwarded my complaint and said'aap ko kal subhe se 2mbps speed milegi'.today morning ,as i didnt see any sped increase,i called them up again,the said'aaj sunday hai to shayad speed na badh paye, kal se speed increase ho jayegi'.in anger i slashed the phone away.mtnl wale namune.

bhailog, just a piece of advice.
If u r on Unlimited plan right now; dont use up ur MBs like crazy- coz once the plan change occurs; they WILL be counted against the 1.25Gb quota !!
thanks for telling us that.. cos ive alredy downloaded around 380mb.. have stopped now though :P

mujhe lagta hai ki mtnl wale hamen pagal bana rahe hain.
yesterday i called em up as i saw my plan changed but not speed.firstly they didnt have any clue abt the speed.they said that i should only 256kbps on this plan. after a lot of argument he agreed that it is 2mbps and not 256 kbps.he forwarded my complaint and said'aap ko kal subhe se 2mbps speed milegi'.
today morning ,as i didnt see any sped increase,i called them up again,the said'aaj sunday hai to shayad speed na badh paye, kal se speed increase ho jayegi'.in anger i slashed the phone away.
mtnl wale namune.
register page pe mera to plan bhi purana wala dikha raha hai :wall:

thanks for advice delhiboy1000 as i was downloading like crazy till now.mtnl guys are mere idiots.

Back