MTNL Triband Broadband 749 Plan Launched In Delhi! (2mbps Night Unlimited)

• Thread starter Thread starter genexed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,222
  • Views Views 143,620
^ he means on yahoo/msn/google etc messengers.lot of unnecessary things been posted.....:|

wat cud you expect from a 14 yr old who call himself superman :D

comeon folks let the kid enjoy.. if the mods dont have a problem so shouldnt u. the mods r there to control him as and when needed. :thumbsup:

wat cud you expect from a 14 yr old who call himself superman
hey dude,you aren't supposed to make fun of someone only because of his age.that's not right.you would also have been a 14 year old in ur life.i accept that i did very wrong by posting that crap but this is not the way to treat anyone.OK i'm sorry.but please dont make fun me.
And as far as that superman thing is conerned,it was just a joke that even a 40 year old can crack.

everyone is waiting.. ill wait till 1am.. then go to sleep.. next change may be at 8am..

maybe we should have a small sub category on the forum for events such as this (rollout of new plans etc) so that excited souls such as me can type gibberish and post it when there is nothing real to post.. just to ease the anxiety and letting everyone know that i m here....(there see what i meant ... another useless post..:P)

mtnl guys suckstill no changei guess i'll wait till tomorrow, if speed didnt change, then i will storm the sanchar haat.make them change the speeed..

Back