MTNL Triband Broadband 749 Plan Launched In Delhi! (2mbps Night Unlimited)

• Thread starter Thread starter genexed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,222
  • Views Views 143,620
so how many of you Delhi guys who applied for 749 NU got their plans changed?hasn't happened for me yet :(

so how many of you Delhi guys who applied for 749 NU got their plans changed?

hasn't happened for me yet
array bhai abi tak kisi ko bhi 749NU plan nahin mila to aapko kaise milega.sabhi dukhi hain.shayad kal mile.till then njoy surfing.

Yesterday I posted here that my plan got changed from 590NU to DSL_749_256kbps, I was happy that atleast my plan got changed.

But I was shocked when I say that my yesterday's night usage was counted as used MBs, so I checked at 1500/1504 today and they say they have changed my plan to DSL 749 and not 749NU by mistake.

In the back of my mind I knew this could happen, so I checked on 31st August by calling 1500 asking them to which plan they are changing mine too, and CC replied that they are changing it to 749NU.

Now they say that you have to continue with this plan for this month, and will change it next month. For the same price they have 2 plans with same data usage and same speed, but one with NU....how dumb can MTNL get...I guess there is no limit to it.

And btw, my BB speed is still 256kbps

as i said 'mtnl wale namune'.pata nahin kab speed badhaenge mtnl wale namune.ok then we have to wait till 2morrow.till then njoy 256 ,oops sorry 220kbps.

@abtom and gaurav_indian...this is not chat forum...this is where u discuss your problems and get them resolved...i know you're too excited (or frustrated) about this whole experience, but you cud've discussed all the important (or not so important) thing in ur messengers...increasing the page count by 10 pages in a single day with all crap is of no use to anyone...so pls contain your excitement and use the chat softwares...thanks...

@abtom and gaurav_indian...this is not chat forum...this is where u discuss your problems and get them resolved...i know you're too excited (or frustrated) about this whole experience, but you cud've discussed all the important (or not so important) thing in ur messengers...increasing the page count by 10 pages in a single day with all crap is of no use to anyone...so pls contain your excitement and use the chat softwares...thanks...
are there any messangers for this forum.if there are any then please inform me becoz i also dont want to fill pages with my crap posts.

so how many of you Delhi guys who applied for 749 NU got their plans changed?

hasn't happened for me yet :(
guess will take another few days till CC guys realise that there's a new plan which involves higher speeds.

Back