MTNL Triband Broadband 749 Plan Launched In Delhi! (2mbps Night Unlimited)

• Thread starter Thread starter genexed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,222
  • Views Views 143,620
So MTNL will count the mb's we have downloaded so far in this month in 749NU plan?@dantool sangam apartment lol i am in gh-14

While the Delhi guys get all set for the upgraded speeds.... herez another result from Mumbai....

guys 12 am gone still no change.guess we'll have to go for the offensive from tomorrow onwards.here's the no. of mr. A.P. Singh,DE customer service for broadband 23322622(for BB complaints).continue to call him till we get 2 mbps.guess calling CC will not be of much help.

yes, now calling cc will not help, we have to take action now.i will storm the sanchar haat tomorrow, you guys also do your bit.

^^ It wont affect them.They will cut your connection.Becoz MTNL is not a private company you can hardly do anything against them.They dont care.

sarkari hai to kya huaa, well, lets see what happens, i'll keep you guys updated

anyone called 1504 right now? the guy told me '749nu .. aaisa to koi plan hai hi nahi.. shayad agle saal jan se introduce hoga..' i told him to continue his nap.. lol

Back