MTNL Triband Broadband 749 Plan Launched In Delhi! (2mbps Night Unlimited)

• Thread starter Thread starter genexed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,222
  • Views Views 143,620
yup !! sometimes speeds fluctuate but then most of the time they r fine..dont worry u shall get it soon(2mbps)..:)which is the plan u usin right now?? i guess 590nu..

590nu i was using it earlier, i was on 949 unl. for 2 months.i hope we in delhi also get 2 mbps speed..

yeah u will get it..:thumb: but when u get ur plan changed to 749nu do post ur speed in my thread of 849nu & 749nu fast and furious..;)

yeah u will get it..:thumb: but when u get ur plan changed to 749nu do post ur speed in my thread of 849nu & 749nu fast and furious..;)

yaar gaon basa nahi hai lootere pehle aa gaye hai.:madness:

yaar gaon basa nahi hai lootere pehle aa gaye hai.:madness:

:rofl: gaon bhi bas jayega yaar thoda intezar karo..;)

guys 12 am gone still no change.guess we'll have to go for the offensive from tomorrow onwards.here's the no. of mr. A.P. Singh,DE customer service for broadband 23322622(for BB complaints).continue to call him till we get 2 mbps.guess calling CC will not be of much help.

Also I had suggested that we should bug a senior person (Mr.Rahul Johri, Dy.GM, Broadband). who told me that the change will happen in a day. All concerned should phone him on 9868131396 and pester him, till he gets it done.

Flood the above two guys with your calls today. If it is not done today, then no chance for another two days (tomorrow being Janmashtmi holiday)

Back