MTNL Triband Broadband 749 Plan Launched In Delhi! (2mbps Night Unlimited)

• Thread starter Thread starter genexed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,222
  • Views Views 143,620
just talked to 1500 / 04 they just told me that ur plan has been changed to 749 NU 2 mbps on 1st septmenber evening.....and still no changes in mtnl portal...filed a complain lets see if anything happens.....saala dimag kharab kar rakha .....just spoke to (Mr.Rahul Johri, Dy.GM, Broadband) this guy.....lets see if anything happens or not....

they r just a bunch of irritating buggers!!!called 1500 and the lady says (rudely) the plan has been changed to 749...when i enquired about it's 749 or 749NU, she put me on a never ending hold...called 1504 and enquired, and again after a long lasting hold, he gave me a complaint number...now what??? :confused:

Almost 10 am, no change, now we have to take action, call as much as we can, and im going to sanchaar haat now.

just got a call from Mr. D. K. Tiwari from the Kidwai Bhawan exchange (centralized server of broadband in Delhi)...he asked me about the problem and all and i explained him...he checked his data and told me that my plan has been change to 749NU (749 plan has been discontinued) and i should use the internet according to that plan without any worries...it's been changed at their server end and it's not showing at the user end as there's a looooots of data (accounts) to be updated and it'll take some time...but i can use the internet according to 749 NU plan...that's my status...now if u trust me, u can use the internet accordingly as well :D

peace
Thanks
But no change here too.

just talked to 1500 / 04 they just told me that ur plan has been changed to 749 NU 2 mbps on 1st septmenber evening.....and still no changes in mtnl portal...

filed a complain lets see if anything happens.....saala dimag kharab kar rakha .....

just spoke to (Mr.Rahul Johri, Dy.GM, Broadband) this guy.....lets see if anything happens or not....

Same Thing Has Happened to Me i call 1500 they say the plan has been changed, i call 1504 they say i m still on the prev plan, and the mtnl account summary also tells me that i m on the old plan, i can get it wats happening, i have also filed a complain lets c what happens.:ashamed:

@coolbuddy_79
whats the speed ur getting ???

as i was synced at 2048 kbps earlier, it's still the same :D :thumbsup:

(749 plan has been discontinued) and i should use the internet according to that plan without any worries...it's been changed at their server end and it's not showing at the user end as there's a looooots of data (accounts) to be updated and it'll take some time...but i can use the internet according to 749 NU plan...that's my status...now if u trust me, u can use the internet accordingly as well :D

hey, i just went to sanchar haat, they checked my account details, it showed the plan has been changed to trib 749. Are you sure 749 plan has been discontinued??

if u care, coolbuddy, try going to your nearest sanchaar haat. ask them about your current plan, and also see the plan name of the monitor, im 100 % sure you'll see the same what i saw "trib 749".
im saying this because i also asked for a list of available plans, they showed me, and there was only one 749 plan, and there was no 749nu as such.

Same Thing Has Happened to Me i call 1500 they say the plan has been changed, i call 1504 they say i m still on the prev plan, and the mtnl account summary also tells me that i m on the old plan, i can get it wats happening, i have also filed a complain lets c what happens.:ashamed:

ditto same here... as per 1500 plan changed to 749NU.. as per 1504.. still on the old plan

Back