MTNL Triband Broadband 749 Plan Launched In Delhi! (2mbps Night Unlimited)

• Thread starter Thread starter genexed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,222
  • Views Views 143,620
im saying this because i also asked for a list of available plans, they showed me, and there was only one 749 plan, and there was no 749nu as such.

the old 749 plan is now the 749NU plan and that's why only one 749 plan...i didn't go to sanchar haat, but the call i got from Mr. Tiwari (pretty sensible guy) told me that...and i'm going by his words... :)

darn.. have been trying to get to the area manager for the last 1 hour but hes not picking up the phone..:mad::madness:

so here it is.. another story.. i called broadband services Nehru Place they told me to speak to 23355200 refered to> 23359561 refered to > 23359459.. finally a lady attends the phone and says that the plans will be activated within 1 to 2 hours 'pakka' . so lets see.. (i think ill recite the ramayana after that to her :P)

No change yet!they promised that the plan will take effect on 16.8.2007 but it has not taken effect even on 3.9.2007.this shows that they never keep their words.

Guys.. this plan change is a two-stage process...Stage 1: Change of Plan in register.mtnl.net.in to the new plan [This apparently happens from the local exchange]Stage 2: Syncing of speeds to 2 mbps. [This happens from a centralized place. Its done at Prabhadevi in Mumbai. Dunno where it happens in Delhi].For those who have already crossed "Stage 1", you can expect the upgrade to happen today itself as its just a task of few seconds. Its just updating the downstream on the server. And for those who have not yet crossed "Stage 1", you have to be extremely lucky if your upgrade has to happen today!!!

Guys.. this plan change is a two-stage process...

Stage 1: Change of Plan in register.mtnl.net.in to the new plan [This apparently happens from the local exchange]

Stage 2: Syncing of speeds to 2 mbps. [This happens from a centralized place. Its done at Prabhadevi in Mumbai. Dunno where it happens in Delhi].

For those who have already crossed "Stage 1", you can expect the upgrade to happen today itself as its just a task of few seconds. Its just updating the downstream on the server.

And for those who have not yet crossed "Stage 1", you have to be extremely lucky if your upgrade has to happen today!!!
dude.. noone has crossed even step 1 (except for abtom.. maybe).. case is different here.. as for speed upgrade its done at Jewan Bharti Building, CP.. i guess.. :)

OMG.. i didnt notice.. my plan has also been changed at the registered page.. :thumbsup::yahoo: but hey... why do i still have a static ip .. :?

Back