MTNL Triband Broadband 749 Plan Launched In Delhi! (2mbps Night Unlimited)

• Thread starter Thread starter genexed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,222
  • Views Views 143,620
Status ACTIVEDate of Creation 06-Jun-2006Current Plan DSL_749_256kbps(sorry,i couldnt copy that page so)yeh kya ho raha hai.aisa koi plan bhi hai kya?

Guys.. this plan change is a two-stage process...

Stage 1: Change of Plan in register.mtnl.net.in to the new plan [This apparently happens from the local exchange]

Stage 2: Syncing of speeds to 2 mbps. [This happens from a centralized place. Its done at Prabhadevi in Mumbai. Dunno where it happens in Delhi].

For those who have already crossed "Stage 1", you can expect the upgrade to happen today itself as its just a task of few seconds. Its just updating the downstream on the server.

And for those who have not yet crossed "Stage 1", you have to be extremely lucky if your upgrade has to happen today!!!

finally I have cleared stage 1 :yahoo:and now waiting for stage 2. Has anyone cleared stage 2 also???

Status ACTIVEDate of Creation 06-Jun-2006Current Plan DSL_749_256kbps(as i couldnt copy the page)whats hapening?yeh kya bakwaas hai?

keep calling up 1500... otherwise it wont happen!

seems like some old plan.... call up the CC. As the name suggests... its a 256kbps plan... get it rectified!

Status ACTIVE
Date of Creation 06-Jun-2006
Current Plan DSL_749_256kbps(sorry,i couldnt copy that page so)
yeh kya ho raha hai.aisa koi plan bhi hai kya?
seems like you are stuck for a month.. :P

seems like you are stuck for a month.. :P

hey buddy let me tell there are 2 plans 749 and 749NU

so i think they have changed ur plan to normal 749. in which limit is 1.25 gb but there is no free night download. call 1500 but kuch hoga nahi i know..

ab tho jho hoga next month hoga ab next month se pehle application de diyo plan change karne ke liye to 749NU ....

Back