MTNL Triband Broadband 749 Plan Launched In Delhi! (2mbps Night Unlimited)

• Thread starter Thread starter genexed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,222
  • Views Views 143,619
no, i think normal 749 has been discontinued, so abtom, chances are that they will change it again to nu. Good luck

those sucking mtnl idiots gave me dsl 749 256kbps instead of 749 NU.they are a whole bunch of stupids who cannot do anything if not instructed 10times a day.now a whole month is wasted for me only due to the carelessness of those mindless creatures.isi liye kehete hain sarkari internet mat lo.some of those sarkari babus dont even know about the presence of this plan.now what to do?

if they dont i will surrender my mtnl BB connection.ab to pakka hai ki mtnl wale namune hi hain.

Status ACTIVE
Date of Creation 06-Jun-2006
Current Plan DSL_749_256kbps(sorry,i couldnt copy that page so)
yeh kya ho raha hai.aisa koi plan bhi hai kya?
i guess you should call DGM or GM broadband right away.. alternatively you can try this number.. 23359459

infact more than namune..

i knew that somthing wrong is going to happen coz mtnl never do anthing perfectly.i am going to kill them for what they have done.my exams had finished and i wanted to njoy downloading and surfing and see what happens.hhhhmmmmmmm.:@:@:wall::wall::wall::mad::mad:::@:@:@:@My telephone number is ********..Till last month i was using 949UL plan.i booked for the 749NU plan.Today i called up the CC and they said that my plan has been changed to DSL 749 and not 749 NU.Hey buddies ,what is your problem.A whole of my month is wasted and i have to continue with this crap plan.I need to download but i cant download for a whole month.I want my 749NU plan.Give me that plan.why should i suffer due to your fault?make it rectified and soon or i will surrender my connection.This was my e mail to mtnl.was it OK?

i knew that somthing wrong is going to happen coz mtnl never do anthing perfectly.i am going to kill them for what they have done.
my exams had finished and i wanted to njoy downloading and surfing and see what happens.hhhhmmmmmmm.:@

My telephone number is ********..Till last month i was using 949UL plan.i booked for the 749NU plan.Today i called up the CC and they said that my plan has been changed to DSL 749 and not 749 NU.Hey buddies ,what is your problem.A whole of my month is wasted and i have to continue with this crap plan.I need to download but i cant download for a whole month.I want my 749NU plan.Give me that plan.why should i suffer due to your fault?make it rectified and soon or i will surrender my connection.

This was my e mail to mtnl.
was it OK?
not bad.. should have used bhai insted if buddy :) and dont say ull surrender cos it dosent matter to them.. Best of Luck

my plan has also changed on login page but cant check the speeds as i am away from my pc. static ip will be a setback though.

Back