MTNL Triband Broadband 749 Plan Launched In Delhi! (2mbps Night Unlimited)

• Thread starter Thread starter genexed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,222
  • Views Views 143,619
those sucking mtnl idiots gave me dsl 749 256kbps instead of 749 NU.they are a whole bunch of stupids who cannot do anything if not instructed 10times a day.now a whole month is wasted for me only due to the carelessness of those mindless creatures.
isi liye kehete hain sarkari internet mat lo.
some of those sarkari babus dont even know about the presence of this plan.
now what to do?
keep bugging them, tell them you wanted 749NU and not 749, give a few g@l!s, and lastly hope that your plan gets changed in a couple of days. :D

R/sirVide ob no.11284 dt 17.8.07 we recd. this ob with plan MV749and according to ob i can change yr plan . if any dispute pl meet yr Area Account officerThanksWith regardsMTNL Internet HelpdeskT.No. 1504/22221504 This is their reply to my hate mail.

i have given them more than 20 calls from the morning but nothin is happening .what should i do next?

i have given them more than 20 calls from the morning but nothin is happening .what should i do next?

visit the exchange... and get the problem solved then and there...

My plan has been changed but speed is still the same. When I called 1500 the CC told me the speed remains the same, it doesn't increase :O and then she told me to complain to 1504. Now after calling 1504 I've a complaint number with a reassurance that it will be increased in 24 hours. Else I have been suggested to meet the Area Manager. (what a headache)

any contact number for somebody in Shakti Nagar Exchange Delhi. They changed my plan but speed still 256Kbps. Also site is showing 400Mb used.. but the plan was changed today from TRIB_UL

Back