MTNL Triband Broadband 749 Plan Launched In Delhi! (2mbps Night Unlimited)

• Thread starter Thread starter genexed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,222
  • Views Views 143,619
i made no calls to the mtnl cc.. just waited patiently for the plan change...
and at last the internet gods smile upon me ... yippie:yahoo::yahoo:

1504 --- buggers..There was some guy called Ramakant. He said...749 NU gives speed 'UPTO 2MBPS'.. so maybe because of your distance from exchange u r getting 256Kbps..DUFFER :madness:inse zyada networking to ek school ke bachche ko pata hogi.

seems like we have to start another round of bugging.. my speed has not been synced yet

same here, lets start again

no of server roomits 1504, but if u call now, you might hear in the background ZzzZzZzzzzZzzZzzZzZzzZ.................................................................................................................it is nt the no of server room..server room is that place whre thespeed has been updated...

aur kisika change hua kya?calling 1504 is of no use anymore.. they just wont speak to you, now they are just forwarding and giving a complain number.. :madness::@

now at "register.bol.net.in" my plan also shows trib_749_nu but speed is same old 220 kbps

Think about my condition.badd se battar.I m gonna kill them for what they have done to me.They are so stupid that :1.I went 3 times to the exchange to enquire if my application was forwarded.2.I called them at least 3 times a week during last month.And see what they have given to me.A crap plan which doesnt even exist ,a 749 256kbps plan.what should i do?1. Use my reserved sify 256k UL plan till 15th? Or2.wait 4 some more days?3.Or any other thing you could suggest me. arre yaar please kuchchh to batao kya karoon?

Back