MTNL Triband Broadband 749 Plan Launched In Delhi! (2mbps Night Unlimited)

• Thread starter Thread starter genexed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,222
  • Views Views 143,619
Wtf why i am getting static ip address?:madness: I can understand static ip given in unlimited plans but my plan is now 749_NU.MTNL $%^%^$%^$:wall:

hey gaurav , i have got a plan named 749 256kbps which came out of heavens and was never heard of earlier.whats happening.now a whole month is wasted.those f***rs.

mine is also fixed ip address,i guess a 2mbps nu plan is equal to a 256 kbps unl plan..

Think about my condition.
badd se battar.
I m gonna kill them for what they have done to me.
They are so stupid that :
1.I went 3 times to the exchange to enquire if my application was forwarded.
2.I called them at least 3 times a week during last month.
And see what they have given to me.A crap plan which doesnt even exist ,a 749 256kbps plan.
what should i do?
1. Use my reserved sify 256k UL plan till 15th? Or
2.wait 4 some more days?
3.Or any other thing you could suggest me.
arre yaar please kuchchh to batao kya karoon?

abtom ur primary mistake is that u did not take an acknowledgement on the photocopy of the application submitted to MTNL

Still, what u can now do, if u r deperate to get ur plan changed this month is that take an elder along and go to Kidwai bhawan and meet Mr AP singh ( i think he is D.E Broadband) he has his cabin on the 6th Floor and explain the situation to him and request him to get it changed this month itself.

Alternatively u can can visit some senior officer in the exchange but i think meeting the man concerned would be better.

Also if a plan like 749_256 kbps doesnt exist at all then there is a possibility that they may correct the mistake on their own/or maybe on a complaint made by you

mine is also fixed ip address,
i guess a 2mbps nu plan is equal to a 256 kbps unl plan..
nahi yaar fixed ip address is only in Unlimited plans.I have used NU before and it was dynamic ip then.:madness:

hey gaurav , i have got a plan named 749 256kbps which came out of heavens and was never heard of earlier.whats happening.now a whole month is wasted.those f***rs.

:madness::madness::madness: This month is wasted now.You have to wait for the next month.These mtnl guys are f***** losers.:madness:

i have sent another hatemail that they should at least give me 2mbps speeds if not NU.mtnl walon ke CC ke logon ko kuchchh bhi samajh nahin aata.namune.

aur kisika change hua kya?

calling 1504 is of no use anymore.. they just wont speak to you, now they are just forwarding and giving a complain number.. :madness::@
abey plan toh change ho gaya hai but speed wohi hai also i am getting the same static ip address bloody hell.:madness:

my plan has changed to 749 nu and the speed is also 2mbps now...
but my account page shows 522mb used and 1884 mb left for the month which totals to about 2.4 gb although this plan only has a limit of 1.25 gb.
mtnl vaale log zada khush lag rahe hai merese...:rofl:

http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/579/81686927dr6.png

i also wanted to double check if only 'downloads' are counted in used mb or is also upload counted??

Back