MTNL Triband Broadband 749 Plan Launched In Delhi! (2mbps Night Unlimited)

• Thread starter Thread starter genexed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,222
  • Views Views 143,619
mai to router ka status page continuously khol ke baitha hu take jaise hi 2048 sync ho pata lag jaye :)

mai to router ka status page continuously khol ke baitha hu take jaise hi 2048 sync ho pata lag jaye :)

hmmm tum bhi chamatkaar pe believe karte ho.Go and watch IndiaTV News.:hysterical:

@gaurav and rrr33 since we're virtual neighbours...guess our speeds will be upgraded simultaneously.rest of the guys can you confirm your area code.this maybe of some help in comparing.my area code is 2528 and speed is still 256 kbps.

@gaurav and rrr33 since we're virtual neighbours...guess our speeds will be upgraded simultaneously.
rest of the guys can you confirm your area code.this maybe of some help in comparing.

my area code is 2528 and speed is still 256 kbps.

Are u also getting fixed ip address?:(

hmmm tum bhi chamatkaar pe believe karte ho.Go and watch IndiaTV News.:hysterical:
hoga hoga chamatkar hoga :thumb:

Hatemail will do nothing, I guess you were also among the people who applied as soon as booking started for this plan, they have given DSL_749 to those people. Same is the case for me, no NU no 2mbps.
i applied on 16th morning at 10 AM n got the new plan:yahoo:.
i guess it's not the time of application ...but your luck that you may've caught a really big buffoon CC guy(or even worse gal):wall:.

inse zyada networking to ek school ke bachche ko pata hogi.
you're absolutely right man....abtom knows more then them n he's 14:O.

Back