MTNL Triband Broadband 749 Plan Launched In Delhi! (2mbps Night Unlimited)

• Thread starter Thread starter genexed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,222
  • Views Views 143,619
@gaurav and rrr33 since we're virtual neighbours...guess our speeds will be upgraded simultaneously.
rest of the guys can you confirm your area code.this maybe of some help in comparing.

my area code is 2528 and speed is still 256 kbps.

Yeah man, bt wen will it be upgraded..........
Hey we can exchange stuff got movies series oe anythin

so no hope today, ab parso hi hogawhen all this happens, i get a feeling that we are SLAVES to these mtnl people.

same issue for me too.plan- 749NUspeed-219kbpsrouter page also shows 256kbps speedas soon as anyone gets it solved pls reply with the solution

welcome mr. potter, nice to see another mtnl's unfortunate slave..:confused::confused::wall::wall::wall::wall::mad::mad::mad:

those sucking mtnl idiots gave me dsl 749 256kbps instead of 749 NU.they are a whole bunch of stupids who cannot do anything if not instructed 10times a day.now a whole month is wasted for me only due to the carelessness of those mindless creatures.
isi liye kehete hain sarkari internet mat lo.
some of those sarkari babus dont even know about the presence of this plan.
now what to do?

Call senior officers of MTNL!! Don't abuse...remember they are gods in such situations, if they get pissed you will be stuck with 256 kbps for a mnth!!

And just be polite..be sentimental >:) If a gal picks it up show her tht u r sad and stuff just use her emotions :whistle:

Call senior officers of MTNL!! Don't abuse...remember they are gods in such situations, if they get pissed you will be stuck with 256 kbps for a mnth!!

And just be polite..be sentimental > If a gal picks it up show her tht u r sad and stuff just use her emotions

yeah ,yo re right.But do u know the telephone NO of any senior officer ?

Arre apna Shubhendu! Call him. You can get the no from GSV13, PM him and ask him for the number.

Back