MTNL Triband Broadband 749 Plan Launched In Delhi! (2mbps Night Unlimited)

• Thread starter Thread starter genexed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,222
  • Views Views 143,619
Speed: 218kbpsPlan:DSL_749_256kbps pata nahin konsa plan haiTime:11:30Saale uulu ke patthon ne mujhe yeh konsa plan de diya hai.yeh to koi plan bhi nahin hai.CC se puchchho to kehete hain naya plan launch hua hai.Hey guys,look what my conditon is. today is Janamashtami ,so i cant go to xchange and complain,tomorrow i will go and complain and on 15th i think i will get the new plan and 2mbps speed.Tab tak yeh gahtiya plan jhelo jo hai hi nahin.:@:@:@:@::wall::wall::wall:

Speed: 218kbps
Plan:DSL_749_256kbps pata nahin konsa plan hai
Time:11:30
Saale uulu ke patthon ne mujhe yeh konsa plan de diya hai.yeh to koi plan bhi nahin hai.CC se puchchho to kehete hain naya plan launch hua hai.
Hey guys,look what my conditon is. today is Janamashtami ,so i cant go to xchange and complain,tomorrow i will go and complain and on 15th i think i will get the new plan and 2mbps speed.
Tab tak yeh gahtiya plan jhelo jo hai hi nahin.:@:wall::wall::wall:
aaj krishna ka janam hua tha.. krishna ne kans ka vadh kiya tha.. tu ja ke cc walo ka vadh kar de.. :thumbsup:

aaj krishna ka janam hua tha.. krishna ne kans ka vadh kiya tha.. tu ja ke cc walo ka vadh kar de..
Kar sakta to zaror karta.
sale kutte ullu ke patthe namune CC wale.
CC walo main aa raha hoon.
holi kab hai?

Speed: 218kbps
Plan:DSL_749_256kbps pata nahin konsa plan hai
Time:11:30
Saale uulu ke patthon ne mujhe yeh konsa plan de diya hai.yeh to koi plan bhi nahin hai.CC se puchchho to kehete hain naya plan launch hua hai.
Hey guys,look what my conditon is. today is Janamashtami ,so i cant go to xchange and complain,tomorrow i will go and complain and on 15th i think i will get the new plan and 2mbps speed.
Tab tak yeh gahtiya plan jhelo jo hai hi nahin.:@:@:@:@::wall::wall::wall:

Itne duffer bhar rakhe hai MTNL ne. Today I called CC to inquire what happened to my complaint. Usne mujhe naya complaint number de diya.

Mera mann kar raha tha ki use 2-4 chante raseed kar doon.

197 call karke Area SDO ka number liya to pata chala aaj chutti hai.

Itne duffer bhar rakhe hai MTNL ne. Today I called CC to inquire what happened to my complaint. Usne mujhe naya complaint number de diya.

Mera mann kar raha tha ki use 2-4 chante raseed kar doon.

197 call karke Area SDO ka number liya to pata chala aaj chutti hai.
call this number 23359459 they will tell you exactly about the speed problem.

23359459 for speed probs but what for a plan that does not exist ,a 749 256 kbps plan.main fas gaya hoon.

23359459 for speed probs but what for a plan that does not exist ,a 749 256 kbps plan.
main fas gaya hoon.
thats also for plan probs.. if you are sure that you had stated 749_nu and not 749 then simply tell them that yoll go to consumer court as noone can charge you for a plan that you did not ask for. :mad:

call this number 23359459 they will tell you exactly about the speed problem.

Thanks Santu. Ise bhi try kar lete hai.. is it central or for a particular exchange

Thanks Santu. Ise bhi try kar lete hai.. is it central or for a particular exchange
thats the number for ADSL Broadband, 4th floor, Kidwai Bhawan, Janpath.. thats from where all the speed n plans r controlled

Back