MTNL Triband Broadband 749 Plan Launched In Delhi! (2mbps Night Unlimited)

• Thread starter Thread starter genexed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,222
  • Views Views 143,619
^^ Is this A.P Singh 's number :- 23322622 ?

Yes you are right. My mistake. AP Singh's number os 23322622.

Hum log itne bebas, lachaar, ahsaay, helpless, kyo hain? hum log MTNL ki !#$!$$ kyo nahi kar sakte? sharm aa rahi hai Indian hone per :(

Hum log itne bebas, lachaar, ahsaay, helpless, kyo hain? hum log MTNL ki !#$!$$ kyo nahi kar sakte? sharm aa rahi hai Indian hone per :(

You think that things are better elsewhere. You need not go to the country , which in your opinion offers a better deal. Just go to that country's embassy in Delhi, and try to get a visa. And then you will know how efficient they are. I am no lover of India, nor I have very patriotic feelings about this country, but I have personal experience that in most of europe and USA , public utilities are not much better than here. And they charge much higher (at least 8-10 times more). I think there is no mobile provider in entire USA, which offers better service than Airtel. Would you believe (I have experienced it my self) that in Houston, the fourth largest city of US, you loose complete signal in many parts of city for lack of mobile towers. Internet services though very powerful are extremly expensive compared to our MTNL or Airtel. So just dont feel bad. Listen to "rose garden" (download from limewire / kazaa etc.) by Lynn Anderson (the geeta dutt of USA), and feel happy

Why are you mixing things?I proud to be an indian.But these kinds of people are everywhere dont feel let down becoz of these people.:madness:

hey guyz,What is CC:1.Customer Care?Or just2.Call Centerinform me when u come to know.

me in south ex, any one speed change in south delhi
where in south ex dude.. am in hudco place, ansal plaza

U know what makes me hate this country Its Business tycoons like Tata, Bharti, and others and ..and specialy all gov depatments.who are looting thier own peopls. and Indian Govt support them, Indian Gov can relive tax on them, but they can't forgive poor ppls. and dreaming about developed country 2020 Huh....Ghantaa, i bet it won't be..., aise halat main kabhi koi bhi country developed nahi banti.

Back