MTNL Triband Broadband 749 Plan Launched In Delhi! (2mbps Night Unlimited)

• Thread starter Thread starter genexed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,222
  • Views Views 143,620
don't know how others get such high speeds on speedtest.net...i spent so many MBs just testing the speed but never got any satisfactory results...then i realized how does it matter when i know where/how to download stuff... :D

i get the following speeds on my 599 plan:mtnl- 1.778 mbpsspeedtest- 1750 kbpsrapidshare(free)- 210 kBps :Dtorrents- 150 :(

call again.. some CC person never know somethings

Plan being launched and MTNL CC being unaware of it is standard phenomenon..infact its the consumers only that inform them about new plan s..after that they call up their seniors to know the details ;)just give them one week.and they'll know all abt it

Nope, don't think so. That number they give you is prettu useless. I remember having a complaint number for a router complaint. When my complaint wasn't redressed, I called them up and they told me that no such complaint has ever been filed from your side. I gave them the complaint number, and they said that this complaint number is invalid, and does not exist. So in short whenever they tell me the complaint number now, I don't even note it down, I just say, " Mera kaam karwa do yaar, bahut meherbaani hogi aapki".

In internet explorer open customercare.mtnl.net.in and check status of ur complaints or request.............

Back