MTNL Triband Broadband 749 Plan Launched In Delhi! (2mbps Night Unlimited)

• Thread starter Thread starter genexed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,222
  • Views Views 143,620
k ,me using 949 ul plan.from 2 months i was gettin consistent dl speeds of 240-245 kbps.today i was gettin good speeds on torrents as well as surfing.i ran my speed test and got result of 1844kbps .i ran it again and got speed of 2012kbps and gettin it consistently.whats happenin.has mtnl increases speeds for ul users also?

it is a glitch and soon will be discovered and figured...so screw MTNL till it lasts :D

actually that might prove fatal!what if every1 downloads and overloads server.. they might not launch the plan they are planning, at all!

^hmmm...as for me, I don't think my dad's gonna shell out 749+Tax bucks for me every month just for internet unless and until I get into IIT! :(

^
hmmm...
as for me, I don't think my dad's gonna shell out 749+Tax bucks for me every month just for internet unless and until I get into IIT! :(

tell your dad that most iits including delhi have wifi enabled hostels which is free of cost....if he wants to spend money for isp this is the time to prove love...

i just applied for a change from 256 unlimited to 749 nu.. hope i get good sppeds now.. :):yahoo:

tell your dad that most iits including delhi have wifi enabled hostels which is free of cost....if he wants to spend money for isp this is the time to prove love...

I don't agree with atleast in iit delhi there is no wifi enabled hostels in fact internet speed is worst in hostels due to heavy lan sharing. Hostels usually get just 6-7 kbps speed. Also majority of networking site, torrent site, p2p software are blocked in hostels. Only cse department student can little high speed net but in that case also there is limit of usually 100mb - 300mb per week for students.

Back