MTNL Triband Broadband: Downloading problems with 749NU plan

• Thread starter Thread starter abtom
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 39
  • Views Views 6,965
A

abtom

i am using the 749 NU plan on bridged mode.i left my comp for DLing at 12 AM or around.but as i saw in the morning at 7:15,i saw only 3.2 GB DLed where as i must have DL ed 5-6GB.i had 2 torents on DLing.both of them if DLed alone went upto 210 kBps.with both i was geting 220-225 kBps.so no prob with torrents.please help guyz.

i am using the 749 NU plan on bridged mode.
i left my comp for DLing at 12 AM or around.
but as i saw in the morning at 7:15,i saw only 3.2 GB DLed where as i must have DL ed 5-6GB.
i had 2 torents on DLing.both of them if DLed alone went upto 210 kBps.
with both i was geting 220-225 kBps.
so no prob with torrents.
please help guyz.

Man I Never Get These Speeds on torrent max reach 150-170 KBPS , and hardly 2 gb in one night, which torrents are u downloadin and which client, any other settings, execpt the bridge mode, coz i also use that.

3.2 GB is okay... The max that got downloaded for me in a single night is 4.8GB. What happens is during the night the speed drops sometimes and u might not have got 220-225 KBPS speed constantly.... This usually happens with torrents...

I get 6 to 7 GB per night, If i have super seeded torrents :)

wow... thats gr8... maybe becoz I stay around 1.5 kms away from the exchange and I have a concealed telephone wiring with parallel lines at home... i'm not getting as much speed... but u know what... even with this speed, I dont have interesting stuff to download everyday... :)

i stay more than 2 kms away.My exchange is in charkop and I'm In Borivali(W)I have concealed wiring too............But Its only at Night that i get 1.8mbps steady.In the day speed sucksThats only good if you are either DL'ing Distros or heavily seeded torrents.If there is nothing to DL then obviously even i wont hit the 7GB/8 hr mark

hey guys from mumbai how much do u pay with tax and rent and stuff....plus i will have 2 take a mtnl landline if i want this connection any idea if i book it now when will i get the connection...

@skorpio1- can u gimme a link to a "superseeded" torrent..? im gettin 60-70kBps these days on torrents. want to check if its due to less seeds..

Back