Neo Sports On Tata Sky Dth

• Thread starter Thread starter Crazysah
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 229
  • Views Views 36,765
Dare i say, England played much better under Eriksson. :P They blew the opportunity to sign Scolari who's a proven commodity unlike McClaren. Middlesbrough's form under McClaren was patchy and inconsistent at best. There were numerous absentees though which didn't help. It'll be interesting to see how McClaren fares when he has a full squad to choose from.

Becks should be recalled. And definitely they need a new coach, McLaren has been lousy to say the least.

The fact is most of the british managers are simply shite. Why do you think the likes of arsenal , liverpool and chelsea had to bring a foreign coach ? David Dien , the Arsenal vice chairman was in favour of getting phil scolari but the stupid FA were adamant that they needed an english coach and opted for mclaren. England are such a good laugh. :lol:@crazyshah why do u think stuart pearce wants to manage the U-21 side rather than man city ? He knows that the u-21 job means less pressure and more money as against man city and deep down he knows that he's an average manager.

i am still waiting for beckham to win one decent level tournament for england on his own. he had said that he wanted to do so before he retires. now he has little time left to prove that he is a great player. from man united to real madrid to some rich unknown club in USA. he is a perfect example of how money is screwing up most games.

Yeah but he played really well in his comeback surprise recall game at Real Madrid. He helped them come from 1-0 down to win 2-1!

is real madrid even going to win the spanish league?

Madrid have become a joke. They have become a victim of their own success. Changing managers often in search of quick silverware is costing them and i'm surprised that the president calderon and the directors don't realize this. Also madrid , historically have always been an attacking team so it was another mistake to get capello who has implemented his catenaccio philosophy in the club.

Madrid need a good manager who advocates attacking football and more importantly they need to provide stability and time to the new manager to rebuild the team.

I'm so happy that we have Arsene Wenger. :D

I think that EPL has the best managers in the world. Arsene Wenger, Sir Fergie, Mourinhio....nuff said.Real Madrid can still win the tile, they are just 5 points behind at third place.....but they will have to play very good football.And if i were Real Madrid's president i would fire capello and hire someone whose gameplans basically goes like this...ATTACK! ATTACK! ATTACK! :PAnd my personal favourites are Arsene and Fergie.I think beckham is stupid to go after just money, his football following will surely go down...

I agree. EPL is the best league and I think Real Madrid can win the title this season if they play Beckham.

they have david since 2-3 years now. he has failed to do anything for them. he is in fact benched now since many matches now. and he is moving to america at the end of the season. chelsea was making some of the most logical purchases since last couple of seasons. i think even they have run out of ideas.

Back