NEXT BLOG WAR for NEO Sports on Tata Sky DTH

• Thread starter Thread starter panks2611
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 40
  • Views Views 6,957
Mr.Ajuravi,you mean that non south Indian viewers should watch the match on Sun channels too even after paying 300 Rupees per month.

Whatever be the outcome of the match, the tamil cricket lovers will find the commentary hilarious.

i'm on it mann! I dont care wat channel they show the match on.. I want neo sports.. Tell me when the revolt begins! JJVJ U can start a countdown now! Aju start blabbering words in anger!I will start writing mails that u can fwd!

It seems like we will have to do all what we did for Star Cricket.So lets decide the date to launch the campaign for Neo Sports.India Pakistan series starts from 6th November so we have to start one month before.I think 1st of October is ideal date.Start calling Tata Sky cc from 1st octo.

It seems like we will have to do all what we did for Star Cricket.So lets decide the date to launch the campaign for Neo Sports.
India Pakistan series starts from 6th November so we have to start one month before.I think 1st of October is ideal date.Start calling Tata Sky cc from 1st octo.
We will do that. Just now i spoke to tatasky cc and they again told me that they are going to reach an agreement with neo and the agreement papers are with nimbus currently. I think before the cricket series they will add the channel.:thumbsup:

Yes.Few days b4 they also told me same.They are planning long term contract with neo.

i'm on it mann! I dont care wat channel they show the match on.. I want neo sports.. Tell me when the revolt begins! JJVJ U can start a countdown now! Aju start blabbering words in anger!
I will start writing mails that u can fwd!
Guys the matches will begin from November. Lets see what they are going to do by september last if we dont get proper response from them. we will start fight against them from october.:thumbsup:

it's a bit of a bad joke that we have to "fight" for channels that are in Tata Sky's best interest to bring to us. Seriously, how do they find such baboos to run the company? My driver had the sense to point out that these guys would make more money if they allowed people to chose what they want to watch. How India manages to shine with such jokers making decisions is completely beyond me!

Back