New Reliance Jio Fiber Plans with Symmetric Speeds (starts at 30mbps for Rs. 399)

New plans launched by Jiofiber with symmetric speeds

New Reliance Jio Fiber Plans with symmetric speeds

Source

Last edited by a moderator:
Just noticed one thing. The long term plans (quarterly, semi-annual and annual) are only available from Diamond+ onwards (which costs 2499 monthly). They are not available for Bronze, Silver, Gold and Diamond plans. At least not yet.

Yes. They are yet to update the new plans completely. Because if you notice properly, they haven't touched the Diamond+, Titanium and Platinum plans at all. I mean they have not made a single change to those plans. Have kept them as they were earlier. They even forgot to add Netflix to the OTT app list of these 3 plans.

Let's hope the FUP for 500/1000 Mbps plans increase. Still shows 1250+1250 (extra data voucher) for Diamond+ plan. It would make zero sense for cheaper plans to have 3300 GB FUP, and premium plans to have less FUP. Unless Jio forces us to use less data for higher speeds.

Definitely they will give more than 3300 or else people will switch to Diamond

Let's hope the FUP for 500/1000 Mbps plans increase. Still shows 1250+1250 (extra data voucher) for Diamond+ plan. It would make zero sense for cheaper plans to have 3300 GB FUP, and premium plans to have less FUP. Unless Jio forces us to use less data for higher speeds.
FUP for Diamond+ plan is 4000 GB, for Platinum plan is 7500 GB and for Titanium plan it is 15000 GB as given on their website.

@ap99 Yeah, but recharge plans have not been updated for legacy plans.
Also, Platinum still shows 3999+taxes. I guess they will update it before 5th Sept.

Yes. They will update those by 5th September. I think they don't want people to recharge with the old bronze, silver plans in these 5 days so they updated those plans first.

Back