New Reliance Jio Fiber Plans with Symmetric Speeds (starts at 30mbps for Rs. 399)

New plans launched by Jiofiber with symmetric speeds

New Reliance Jio Fiber Plans with symmetric speeds

Source

Last edited by a moderator:
today at around 8AM
the new silver/bronze plans are not active on the website/myjio app
hence recharged with old 699 Bronze plan

Also, 199 plan is still available.
Combo plan makes no sense now. I was paying 940 in total for combo. With silver I will pay 825 now with same 100mbps speed. So, it's a saving of 115. Not bad.
Only difference is with combo we were getting 4000 GB total and now it will be 3300 gb. More than enough for my needs. I hardly cross 500gb for whole month these days.

@harry10 - I wouldn't want to diss the combo plan since I thrived on that all this long. It still is handy in case users cross the 3.3 TB Limit : P and YES that might happen :/

@bigman91 not dissing it at all. It has been my go to plan since paid plans started. I just mentioned in front of new plans taking combo plan isn't useful for at least 99% users. The 1% is always there in everything 😉

A round up of all we know.

As of 1st Sept 2020,
1. New users get FREE 30 Day trial of Jio Fiber.
2. New and better plans ( applicable to new and existing users ) ranging from 399 (470/-) to 8499 (10,028/-) and a single 199 (234/-) data pack.
3. Symmetrical speed ( Download Speed = Upload Speed )
4. Bronze to Diamond plans have 3300 GB as FUP ( data quota ) and other plans have 4 TB, 7.5 TB and 15 TB respectively.
5. Gold and above plans get access to OTT subscription.

Ok so I have a black, single band Jio router that came with my silver semi annual plan and now the speed has been upgraded to 150 mbps. Do you guys think I should drop in a request for a dual band white Jio router as my speed is now 150 mbps? Because as far as I recall the black router's ports are also 100 mbps instead of the required gigabit ones...

Back