New Reliance Jio Fiber Plans with Symmetric Speeds (starts at 30mbps for Rs. 399)

New plans launched by Jiofiber with symmetric speeds

New Reliance Jio Fiber Plans with symmetric speeds

Source

Last edited by a moderator:
@treatyoself
1. No one knows but it still is available along with the new plans.
2. If your using Jio Fiber plan then it will be upgraded.
3. Users are already recharging with new plans and seems to be working.
4. Upto Diamond plan, data cap is 3300 GB.

Thanks. I remember back in December when Jio was rolling out the commercial plans, we were all so pissed at the upload speed cap. I even sent them a bunch of emails about the same. Finally they have come back to their senses.

I wonder how much time Airtel and ACT will take to match Jio prices. How much time did Airtel and all take for 4g rates?

They have improved their pricing vis-a-vis data allowance, have also fixed the a-symmetrical upload speed problem, however the problem of double natting along with blocked incoming ports still remains. There are also reports of deep packet inspection being used by Jio. It's another matter that an average user might not care about these issues.

They have improved their pricing vis-a-vis data allowance, have also fixed the a-symmetrical upload speed problem, however the problem of double natting along with blocked incoming ports still remains. There are also reports of deep packet inspection being used by Jio. It's another matter that an average user might not care about these issues.
It does use DPI since "goodbyedpi" program unblocks sites blocked by Jio. I think that's proof enough.

Back