New Reliance Jio Fiber Plans with Symmetric Speeds (starts at 30mbps for Rs. 399)

New plans launched by Jiofiber with symmetric speeds

New Reliance Jio Fiber Plans with symmetric speeds

Source

Last edited by a moderator:
@bigman91 Yeah. Just checked again. For me, it takes 30 secs to a min for sites to show error again. Maybe Chrome is just displaying cached version. Force refresh also threw an error.

@alekhkhanna - So I jus created a desktop shortcut. Run the program and browse. I haven't tried opening all blocked sites as it's impossible but most that I've tried have worked. I just close the app when I don't use it.
Edit - also open browser after running the app
Edit2 - works only on sites blocked by Jio using its DPI.

Last edited:
Just got the Jio Silver plan last week and was installed today. Getting only 90 mbps instead of 100mbps but the biggest pain is upload speed of 8/9 mbps. I have heavy requirement of uploading photos on Google Drive. Already regretting getting Jio Fibre. Hope they increase it soon.

@alekhkhanna - So I jus created a desktop shortcut. Run the program and browse. I haven't tried opening all blocked sites as it's impossible but most that I've tried have worked. I just close the app when I don't use it.
Edit - also open browser after running the app
Edit2 - works only on sites blocked by Jio using its DPI.
Yeah. Sadly we still need VPN to browse blocked subreddits. :mad:

Just got the Jio Silver plan last week and was installed today. Getting only 90 mbps instead of 100mbps but the biggest pain is upload speed of 8/9 mbps. I have heavy requirement of uploading photos on Google Drive. Already regretting getting Jio Fibre. Hope they increase it soon.
Sir the plans have already been revised and the upgraded plans come into effect from 5th of September for old customers. Now we get symmetrical speeds and 3300 GB FUP.
The entire thread is about that, only if you had read the title properly.

Back