New Reliance Jio Fiber Plans with Symmetric Speeds (starts at 30mbps for Rs. 399)

New plans launched by Jiofiber with symmetric speeds

New Reliance Jio Fiber Plans with symmetric speeds

Source

Last edited by a moderator:
It does use DPI since "goodbyedpi" program unblocks sites blocked by Jio. I think that's proof enough.
woah this is awesome dude but what's the downside of it and what does it do? Is it okay to keep it on all the time ?

@Xecuter - No downside. Download and run the program, minimize it. All the sites blocked by Jio can be accessed. The program is available on gihub.

This seems to be a great replacement for Airtel V-fiber or even Xtreme Fiber. They just Laid the fiber cable in my area and Jio came forward with these plans. Airtel needs to offer better plans in Delhi, something similar to plans being offered in Hyderabad, because in Delhi the FUP is only 300GB. In jio I can try the 1 GBPS plan for 30 days for free and then shift to 150 Mbps without any issues right?

@bigman91 I downloaded the zip file. it has several cmd files which should I install?

Go here and download goodbyedpi-0.1.6.zip
  • After downloading, extract the folder, open and find the folder "x86_64"
  • After opening the above folder, run the goodbyedpi.exe. You will be prompted with a CMD like black box with the message at the bottom "Filter activated"
  • Minimize this program, open your browser and try to open the blocked sites.

Go here and download goodbyedpi-0.1.6.zip
  • After downloading, extract the folder, open and find the folder "x86_64"
  • After opening the above folder, run the goodbyedpi.exe. You will be prompted with a CMD like black box with the message at the bottom "Filter activated"
  • Minimize this program, open your browser and try to open the blocked sites.
How do we deactivate it ? Restart ?

Closing the CMD window still keeps it activated.

Back