New Reliance Jio Fiber Plans with Symmetric Speeds (starts at 30mbps for Rs. 399)

New plans launched by Jiofiber with symmetric speeds

New Reliance Jio Fiber Plans with symmetric speeds

Source

Last edited by a moderator:
I just noticed a couple of things on the app right now

1. It doesn't specify 3.3 TB FUP anywhere, neither in the plan info nor T&C.
2. Diamond plan onwards doesn't mention Netflix as part of the OTT subscription.

Correct me If I'm wrong.

Is the new Silver plan already activated for you? I thought it would activate on 5th September.

2. Diamond plan onwards doesn't mention Netflix as part of the OTT subscription.

Correct me If I'm wrong.
3.3 tb fup is mentioned in the terms and conditions on the Jio website.

Netflix has surprisingly disappeared from everywhere, except in 1 spot on the website.

Correct me If I'm wrong.
It's changing since morning. Now they are explicitly mentioning both upload and download speeds on the app. Looks like they are working out what to display and how best to display it.

Is the new Silver plan already activated for you? I thought it would activate on 5th September.
I recharged with silver plan too. Will get activated 3 sep as current plan works till then.

@divit what is the model number of your ONT? My single band ONT has all gigabit ports.
My model no. is JCO110, and I'm not really sure if it has gigabit ports or not. I anyways will need a better dual band router to get the full speed. So can you please help me out by clarifying if it has gigabit ports or not? Because if it does, I will get a new access point instead of getting their rudimentary dual band router....

The recharge section in MyJio app isn't opening for me. Just came to know about the new plans. I have a few questions if someone here could answer them?
1. Is the combo Rs.199 pack going away?
2. I read somewhere about existing jiofiber users being upgraded. Is that applicable only to the bronze, silver, gold pack users or all users across the board?
3. Do I have to wait till 5th Sep to recharge to get the new plans?
4. What is the data cap for truly unlimited?

@treatyoself
1. No one knows but it still is available along with the new plans.
2. If your using Jio Fiber plan then it will be upgraded.
3. Users are already recharging with new plans and seems to be working.
4. Upto Diamond plan, data cap is 3300 GB.

Back