NEXT BLOG WAR for NEO Sports on Tata Sky DTH

• Thread starter Thread starter panks2611
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 40
  • Views Views 6,957

panks2611

ISP
Airtel
Dear ALLRemember the old days when loads and loads of blogs were written and mails were sent by some ppl to Tata Sky management, so be preapred for next set of big hungama on this thread just to refreash your memory that Australia is shedule to visit INDIA for ODI & TEST followed by PAKISTAN VISIT to INDIA, and we dont have NEO sports till date on TATA SKY. SO GUYS WAKE UP AND start some activity for the same so that we dont hv to waste time in october for pleading TATA SKY to start neo sports. ALL THE BESTPANKAJ

I am already ready for it!

umm wont the matches come on dd too?
Guys dont worry if we done get neo sports as the matches telecasted would be live on sun channels with regional commentry. The ODI matches are sure to be telecasted in DD.

Mr.Ajuravi,you mean that non south Indian viewers should watch the match on Sun channels too even after paying 300 Rupees per month.

I think for north indians it might be available in sab tv but i am not sure for test matches. Mr. Harshal even we dont enjoy the regional commentry or even hindi commentry. I mean to say something is better than nothing :thumbsup: but i am confident that neo will be on air with tata before the test matches.

First of all sab tv will not be showing the match (hindi feed) , the talks with the Sony for distribution have been failed and as sab is a part of sony , it is 100 % sure that match will be not on sab the match will telecasted on NEO Sports ( english commentary) and Neo Sports + ( Hindi Commentary) and STUPID AND BEGGER DD will show ODI The first match is on 29th september , 2007India Vs Australia

Back