Problems with Reliance Broadband Thunder Plans

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,271
  • Views Views 192,792
Status
Not open for further replies.
yashleo21 said:
This is tracert to youtube.com C:UsersYash>tracert www.youtube.comTracing route to youtube-ui.l.google.com [173.194.36.32]over a maximum of 30 hops: 1

AngryUser said:
aren't there any ways to speed up things? This wait for new connection is killing me
You might be visiting the RCOM Mobile office. If they have laid the lines, there would be an exchange office where you need to go.

but how do i find this exchange office, the reliance mobile office deny its existance and the customer care people say they can't give me any such information.

Recently i called cc and found out that nearest exchange is panipat which is 50 kms from sonipat (where i live). But they have laid lines in sonipat and i can get wireline here too. Also they said that visiting exchange will be useless. Now, how should i proceed?

as i said, you can't do much. No one will listen to the above number because it is a appellate authority number & they AFAIK won't give a damn as you are not yet a rcom customer. So only thing is, wait & wait. Its no sure if you will get a connection or not, this is how reliance works.

Harkirat Singh Saggu said:
as i said, you can't do much. No one will listen to the above number because it is a appellate authority number & they AFAIK won't give a damn as you are not yet a rcom customer. So only thing is, wait & wait. Its no sure if you will get a connection or not, this is how reliance works.
really sad state of affairs at reliance, i guess im forced to wait
thanks anyway

okay I am from pune and facing this problem from 2 to 3 days now right around 12pm all social network sites stop responding i get this time out error
Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.C:UsersApocalypse>ping www.facebook.comPinging star.c10r.facebook.com [31.13.68.8] with 32 bytes of data:Request timed out.Request timed out.Request timed out.Request timed out.Ping statistics for 31.13.68.8: Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 0, Lost = 4 (100% loss),C:UsersApocalypse>tracert www.facebook.comTracing route to star.c10r.facebook.com [31.13.68.8]over a maximum of 30 hops: 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back