Problems with Reliance Broadband Thunder Plans

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,271
  • Views Views 192,791
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a matter of policy,Reliance has stopped giving stand alone BB plans and instead is giving Tel line free in the combo. There is no extra charge for the Tel line but you get Rel to Rel free as a benefit.

yougotmehere said:
As a matter of policy,Reliance has stopped giving stand alone BB plans and instead is giving Tel line free in the combo. There is no extra charge for the Tel line but you get Rel to Rel free as a benefit.
But when you are in combo plan you cant opt for Quarterly plan.

Guys, need a review, Is the Slow Speed problem during the afternoons and high latency issues solved. If so than i am looking forward to get back to reliance

Am subscribed to thunder 2 Mbps. Working perfectly. Good download 250kbps+. Have only one issue ... I am using a Netgear 150 Wifi Router. The lease time for IP granted is 1 hour 5 minutes. So after every such time I need to login again. Any of u faced such problems ? Have u resolved them ?

I'm using the connection Thunder699 + T for the last 6+ months now, and I face regular issues atleast one every week. There is no power back for the connection, and when ever there is a power cut in the area or any area in the hub line, the internet doesn't work. I might registered atleast 15+ complaints over the last 6months.
Reliance is well aware of the power backup issue for more than a year and is still taking no action to resolve it., this is their corrupt way of making money by cheating the customersm with out providing for the service they are charging in advance payment.
For the last 10 days my connection is completely out and the customer care doesn't care about the issues. The local network/technical team is one useless group which is not at all concerned about the customers issues.
They close the complaints if if the issues are not solved and more over not even taking the confirmation if the customer to meet their SLA stuff.., not they provide any bill wavier for the time the connection was out.
I'd not recommand any one in Hyderabad not to take the relaince, and even if you are forced to, plrease make sure the executive confirms there is no power backup issue.

thats a bummer,try to complain to the DOT=department of telecommunication,earlier I was having the same problem but after complaining to the dot many times my problem was solved,for the last 4 months I didn't have to complain further.......

Hi Rohan; thanks for your reply and suggestion. Could you please let me know on how to register a complaint with the DoT, I checked their website and it leads me to http://www.pgportal..../Grievance.aspx
Is this is correct place? I couldn't find any place where I could specifically provide the ISP name and details.

Should name and address be that of Reliance Broadband in that form?

go to pgportal.gov.in, click the lodge the complain option,then select central government option and choose telecommunication department then fill up your personal information including rekiance id number etc,yup you should name reliance wired broadband connection....peace out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back