Problems with Reliance Broadband Thunder Plans

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,271
  • Views Views 192,791
Status
Not open for further replies.
reliance customer care is worse than bsnl. i would not get it even if there is not much downtime because when you want it to be terminated in case you move, they would take weeks and then call you after months to tell you that you have a few hundred bucks to pay even if you settled everything. Reliance doesn't care about customers at all.

MonsterBallsofDoom said:
reliance customer care is worse than bsnl. i would not get it even if there is not much downtime because when you want it to be terminated in case you move, they would take weeks and then call you after months to tell you that you have a few hundred bucks to pay even if you settled everything. Reliance doesn't care about customers at all.
I've used Reliance's dongles.The dongle sucked and didn't even worked and I got a bill for Rs above 1000+ .I didn't payed so I got notice.then I lodged complaint in Consumer court and I didn't even paid anything. :D India sucks in Internet things.

Well this is sad and new.. My connection is not working since the past 48 hours and no one cares to even attend my call :/

Aaaaand it's down again.
Don't know why am I facing so many disconnections :/

Reliance customer service has greatly improved! Specially with their live chat feature. I was facing random disconnections. Had a live chat with a representative at 9 AM and the issue was resolved by around 12 PM. And it's easier to explain them by typing.

Everything working properly now :)

I have the Thunder 4 Mbps Plan for last two years and it worked quiet well but from Jan 2014 my connection stops working from 7 PM to 10 AM everyday and no service on Sundays. I have complained almost at every forum with no result till date. Reliance has failed to pay rent to the Landlord of the premises where their equipments are installed and the landlord is not letting them to enter the premises to do any service.
My only word to my fellow forum members is " STAY AWAY FROM RELIANCE BROADBAND" . Absolutely no customer service , they will take you for a ride once your connection has any problem.There is no way out. I have paid them in advance for one year and wasted my money.

i was reading their plan pamplet, it had a star and in the fine print it read
"# this is not a broadband connection as per trai"
this was against all the plans. so you cant complain against reliance, since it was in the fine print.
hmmmm! scam? fraud?
WTF!
sorry i didnt sign my death warrant.
sorry reliance.
thanks!
-paul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back