Problems with Reliance Broadband Thunder Plans

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,271
  • Views Views 192,791
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most welcome ;)

I'm too facing the same problem since more than a year especially in summer, at present there is 3hr power outage in my area...can go upto 4/5 hrs in coming days. Whenever i raise this issue with Rel CC the only response i get is "We are also looking into this issue and it'll be resolved as soon as possible, kindly bear with us" sic..

rohan barua said:
go to pgportal.gov.in, click the lodge the complain option,then select central government option and choose telecommunication department then fill up your personal information including rekiance id number etc,yup you should name reliance wired broadband connection....peace out
Hi can this be used to complain against mobile network providers also ?? I am facing big issues with vodafone 3g .. The signal keeps fluctuating between " H " and " E " and their network department is giving me BS by telling me that they will be putting up a new tower in my area which can take till end of the year ..

gaurang08 said:
Hi can this be used to complain against mobile network providers also ?? I am facing big issues with vodafone 3g .. The signal keeps fluctuating between " H " and " E " and their network department is giving me BS by telling me that they will be putting up a new tower in my area which can take till end of the year ..
yes it can be used

Reliance closed my complaint today, again without even checking with me if the issue was sovled or not. And when I called the customer care to know the status on why and how, they've put me on line for 74minutes to finally talk to some executive - whos answer when I asked the reason for that long hold was "we cant do anything, so many people are waiting".. this is the kind of service they are providing, that soo many people are on line registering the complaints and they dont even have the man power to address the issues/atleast take down the complaint keeping us on hold over the phone for hours together..
* In the last one week, I was on call with the Reliacne customer care + Appelate authority for more than 9-10 hours all combined.

am having a weird issue with reliance broadband.whenever my pluggin my ethernet it shows a computer sign with yellow triangle with no internet connectivity.
after i procced to do microsoft inbulit network diagnose,it shows me the problem
"Local area connection doesnt have a valid ip configuration"

in network connection detail my pc doesnt gets
ipv4 default gateway ip
and dns server ip

i have to do diagonose atleast 20 time to solve the problem.sometime even wont that solve it

after complaining many time to the network engineer he installed a 'managed switch' nearby and had broadband wire replaced till the switch
weird enough my neighbour is getting connectivity from switch(he has router installed), am not even when directly connected to the switch.(getting same problem)>
cant go to my neighbour since not on talking terms.

my desktop and lappy is getting same problem with reliance
cant figure the problem

I've faced this problem many times and from my experience, the Yellow Warning symbol is due to an IP not being assigned. and this happens due a possible reason that, in the line of your fiber, if there is any hub thats having a power issue and your Hub is not able to connect to the network.
> If the DSL light is off - means your HUB is having no power
> If the DSL Light is stand alone and not blinking - means there is some problem with the Power some hub in the line of the network, and your HUB is not getting the right network.
> Only when the DSL is blinking with a reasonable rate, - your internet is fine.

Krishnavikas said:
I've faced this problem many times and from my experience, the Yellow Warning symbol is due to an IP not being assigned. and this happens due a possible reason that, in the line of your fiber, if there is any hub thats having a power issue and your Hub is not able to connect to the network.
Bhai did u had this problem with reliance ?
what caused error at your place?
how did u solved it?

weird thing is it is working for my neighbour.we both r connected to a seperate managed switch and its working for them but not for me :(

vegetoroxxx said:
Bhai did u had this problem with reliance ?
what caused error at your place?
how did u solved it?

weird thing is it is working for my neighbour.we both r connected to a seperate managed switch and its working for them but not for me :(
This ain't a major issue until you get a complete 'X' symbol(NO connectivity), i guess every Reliance wired subscriber including me faced this weird issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back