Problems with Tata DOCOMO Mobile Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
here are the settings,, for mobile interet access point.. to make manually... i created the same way manually for settings,, make exact name and even dont miss even a single dot.. then it will work.

To manually configure Tata DOCOMO internet settings please do the following:
Under the 'TATA DOCOMO INTERNET' WAP profile in Settings:

Connection Name TATA DOCOMO INTERNET

Data Bearer GPRS

Access Point Name TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNET

Username

Password

Homepage

Connection Security Off

Session Mode Permanent

In case of the WAP 2.0 compliant phones, the following extra settings need to be done:

Under Options Advanced Settings

Phone IP Address Automatic

DNS Address Automatic

Primary name server 0.0.0.0

Second name server 0.0.0.0

Proxy server address None

Proxy port number 0

At Harikatt, I've already got the GPRS settings configured. It is also working but the connectivity is very poor. Most of the time it isn't even able to connect and also due to total loss of coverage using it efficiently is not possible.I'll be visiting their Service Point on Sunday. Hope they're smart enough to understand and help me out. Thank you all for you response :)

mobile net connectivity poor can be caused by 1. errors in bluetooth or windows operating system corrupted,, distance of bluetooth device mobile to PC/laptop (high priority causes)2. telecom coverage area distance or climatic disturbances or nearby any industrial workshops, (less priority causes)

I am not using my mobile as a modem to get internet on PC. Telecom Coverage my ass... why the hell does this thing keep on going to 0 connectivity after about every 30 mins? If the coverage was so shitty I should had been warned first. Although it is raining here my dad's DoCoMo, my friend's DoCoMo, my dad's Airtel GSM, my mom's Reliance CDMA, my friends Vodafone GSM are all working fine. Is there any useless place offered to me just because I am a newb in this service?? Even my dad's DoCoMo cannot send any god damned SMS.. -__-Is there any BIASING system created by Tata that favors only few customers and ignores other to save their resources?Seriously, it is so ****ing when a call gets DC'ed due to this all shit happening.Come on Tata, I thought you were really reliable?

@ geniushcits ok dude i am also facing same problem but with docomo net only.opera mini ,bolt,snaptu and even google maps not working :(only opera for mobile is working and default browser working sometime only.thankfully my sms are working fine .

Hi geniushc, Please provide us your Tata DOCOMO number so that we can resolve your problem asap...

Hi geniushc,

Please provide us your Tata DOCOMO number so that we can resolve your problem asap...

@_@... damn I got number prob @_@... it's 8866109972 o,o
I can send SMS now... but there's a new problem... The messages sent by others to me are getting repeating... and that too only the first sms... like lets say there are 2 persons X and Y
X sends me a SMS X1.. then X2.. then I get X1 again.. then X3... X1.. then Y1.. X1... the message X1 seems to be repeating itself X_X...

I visited the help center they said that the connectivity in Vadodara is poor and there's a fluctuation and will be solved when 3G arrives next month x_x
WTH?... -_- They give excuses -.-

Few weeks back I have purchased Tata DoCoMo card [7276 series].Everything works fine except when I try to call from BSNL landline as soon as I dial 727.. it start playing message as "Please check the number you have dialed.". Strange thing is I candial same number from BSNL Mobile or Any other mobile and can connect successfully.I'm not sure what is problem here.

IT's the problem related to your exchange. Call the exchange and tell your problem...PS: You can get your exchange number through there customer care (198 or 197, I am not sure about it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back