Problems with Tata DOCOMO Mobile Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear max90,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number and your alternate contact number and email id so that we can get in touch with you.

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

Dear jdjain3,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number and your alternate contact number and email id so that we can get in touch with you.

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

Dear tatadocomosucks,

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

Dear s.ricky,

I know atleast 2 friends who are facing the same problem here in Pune. After about 7 PM - 8 PM, it simply refuses to connect. When one tries to connect via GPRS (TATADOCOMOINTERNET APN), it gives error: "Network Busy" even after trying multiple times. :|

tata docomo network is robust keeping in mind that they are using 1.8GHz band , and it is quite good in metro ,

---------- Post added at 06:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 AM ----------

compare to reliance, docomo is way ahead. but it,s sms plans are full shit , compare to reliance 1 paisa sms plan

I do agree... I live in Vadodara and in my area the network coverage is pathetic. I have to try 4-5 times just to make a call. I had subscribed to the 2GB pack of internet, but was not able to use it properly because the data transfer speed is almost unusable (if you are lucky you might be abe to use it in bits an pieces)..even at 2 in the morning. wonder when number portability will start.

i didnt faced any call drops till date..the only problem is with the internet connectivity . from past 1 month m unable to connect it in evening.

Dear cheekrox,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number and your alternate contact number and email id so that we can get in touch with you or go to the following link - Tata DOCOMO Chat to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

^^^ they have pan-India license but not spectrum in all circles as I understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back